Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Molly and Kit dresses on Dollies Dressmaker

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Pat B's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2002
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check out these--inspired by the books

    Edited to add: Scroll down to the third post in this thread, to see the links to these outfits.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 21, 2006 09:43 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw them last night! I love Molly's!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] She did a great job on them!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful! I like her thinking. [img]wink.gif[/img] I was already going to ask my mom to make Molly's dress for Hannah as a Christmas present. They are both just perfect! What a wonderfully talented seamstress. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Molly's dress: http://www.dolliesdressmaker.com/sto...g.asp?item=439

    Kit's dress:
    http://www.dolliesdressmaker.com/sto...g.asp?item=435

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    I have two of her creations, an Addy and Molly dress. They are exquisite! I love her work!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for posting the site! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Beautiful clothing for AGs. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had one of her creations for all my Historical doll, except Addy and Kirsten. I had even bought one for both Kit and Molly before they joined our family. I had never found one for Addy or Kirsten that I wanted until last week. I found one for both of them. I just dressed them in their new dresses. I love the one on Addy since the bodice has a blue fabric with the print. I love the blue color next to Addy's pretty face. I have to go shopping and find some blue ribbon to match the trim for Addy's hair. Kirsten's is a pretty green print with an off white apron trimmed in the same green. I do sew but her work is fantastic.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kathy Henning:
    I do sew but her work is fantastic.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree! I have been sewing doll clothes for many, many years; but I also have a number of clothes hanging in my dolly closet made by other seamstresses whose work I admire. I'm always on the lookout for other good seamstresses, and if I am lucky, I can get something before their prices go beyond my reach!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 06, 2006 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rosyposey79's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I just ordered these two dresses (a "summer-semester is over" treat [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] ), and I'll be happy to post a review when I get them. I have ordered from her before and her work is fantastic! I hope she does more outfits from book illustrations...of course then I'll want to buy them all! [img]redface.gif[/img] My poor bank account! [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •